Wednesday, December 17, 2003

off with their heads!

ok everybody knows about those old souvenir pens from places where you turn the pen and something happens inside, either the woman's clothes come off, the cable car goes across san fran, plane crashes into the world trade center- whatever.

I am trying to find these things online but they do not have a name! one can't exactly type this into the search area in google: what do you call those pens with the water in them where you turn them and something happens inside?

well apparently, according to one friend, they are called "floaty pens". and I am sure if one guy own the patent on this, and I am sure he does cuz they all look the same, he has got to be a billionaire! they even have a disgusting website here. They even have floaty toothbrushes and screwdrivers! I just hope the models get paid per "unit" and not a flat fee...

I just had to know because for some reason this popped into my head as an idea for one. you take Henry VIII. you take his 6 wives. you get yourself a guillotine. you know what happens next... the before and after goes something like this...

yes, I have too much time on my hands it seems. do the heads need some blood though? hmmm.......


Post a Comment

<< Home